Tacoma-Pierce County Association of Realtors is proud to announce its candidate endorsements for this year’s August 3 Primary Election. The below list of candidates were interviewed by our Endorsement Advisory Committee and received TPCAR support based on their understanding and acknowledgement of the importance real estate plays in our communities, their support of REALTOR issues, and their commitment to working with TPCAR on housing issues as public policymakers.
Please remember to vote on August 3rd. If you’ve not done so yet, consider making a donation to RPAC – Realtor investments to the Realtor PAC help fund candidates and issues which maintain our strength as an advocacy group in Washington State.
- Victoria Woodards, Tacoma Mayor
- Catherine Ushka, Tacoma City Council, District 4
- Anne Artman, Tacoma City Council, District 5
- Carolyn Edmonds, Tacoma Parks Commission, Position 3
- Mike Brandstetter, Lakewood City Council, Position 2
- Jason Whalen, Lakewood City Council, Position 3
- Antonio Calimano, Lakewood City Council Position 5
- Dennis King Jr, Puyallup City Council, District 2, Position 2
Additional candidate endorsements will be made for the general election so stay tuned for that information in the coming months!